Product Code: BRCFL07-B
Barcelona is more than only Gaudí! Join this combined modernist walking tour & mosaic workshop. Get to know about architectural gems and create your own modernist mosaic - a great souvenir to take home with you!
During the 1,5 hours walk we will make the connection from medieval Catalan history & legends to what inspired architects when designing their magnificent buildings at the turn of the 20th century. From fountains to stone bats – all have a story we want to tell you! After the walk you will discover details you have not noticed before. You will see the city with different eyes!
The walk will lead us to Angelika´s workshop. You will learn the mosaic technique “Trencadís”. This technique - using materials such as shards of glass or ceramics - can be found on Catalan Modernism buildings. She will show you the basics & handling of tools for your first masterpiece in ceramics such as a frame, top of a box, heart or square. This will be a great memory to take home!
- Discover modernist buildings in El Born
- Explore modernist history along this boulevard - Barcelona's Arc de Triomphe
- Create your own souvenir in the workshop of Mosaiccos
- See the modernist elements in the Ciutadella Park
- All material and tools for the workshop
- Professional guide during the 1.5 hours walking tour
Know Before You Book
- Service animals allowed
- Wheelchair or Stroller accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers
- Most travelers can participate
Know Before You Go
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Location & Meeting Points