Product Code: VTVE07-B
Walking tour in the heart of Venice! Discover the main monuments of the historical center of Venice. The expert local guide escorts in the labyrinth of Venetian “Calli” until Rialto Bridge!
Start from Piazza San Marco with your specialized guide explaining you history & legends of the most beautiful square in the world: admire the Palazzo Ducale, The St.Mark'S Basilica, the Clock- tower, Bridge of Sighs and many others!
Then enter in the labyrinth of “calli” (venetian narrow streets) to discover some of the most important historical highlights as Campo Santa Maria Formosa; the Marco Polo's House; the Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, known as the Venetian Pantheon, and the famous “Mercerie” (shopping street).
The last point (but not the least) is Rialto Bridge with its traditional markets and San Giacometto Church: the first one built in Venice (dates about 1000 A.D.).
The Rialto area was the main commercial center of Venice Republic where merchants from all over the world, traded their exotic goods. The guide narrates the amazing history and curiosities of the city and the monuments around you.
- Enjoy Walking tour in the heart of Venice
- Discover the main monuments of the historical center of Venice
- Discover some of the most important historical highlights as Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- An unforgeable experience to learn history and legends about this incredible and unique city
- Commentary in German, Spanish, and French translated by audio guide
- Bilingual live commentary by a local qualified guide
- 2 hours shared walking tour of historical center of Venice
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Audio Guides will be provided for German, Spanish, and French
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
Location & Meeting Points