Product Code: OLN10-F
Hop on board with Turner Classic Movies (TCM) for this one-of-a-kind sightseeing tour of the Big Apple and explore the most filmed city in the world!
We’ve selected the best movie sites around Manhattan to share with you in person and in movie clips. Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of your favorite classic films set in New York City, as your guide entertains, informs and quizzes you with trivia questions while showcasing over 60 filming locations!
Not only will you get a taste of New York film history, but you’ll also receive a great sightseeing tour of Manhattan. By indoor bus with AC in the summer and heat in the winter, we’ll take you to neighborhoods rich with history, where some of the most iconic TCM films of all time were made.
- Take pictures where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- See the Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the famous bridge seen in Woody Allen’s Manhattan
- Go on location to Grand Central Terminal, seen in North by Northwest and Superman
- Shop at the market showcased in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
Know Before You Book
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge must sit on an adults lap
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points