Product Code: NTGASGW-F
On this magical, interactive tour of Barcelona you will come to understand both Spanish and Catalan cultures by enjoying a variety of guided experiences. Accompanied by a local expert, your group will first explore the Gothic Quarter, a neighborhood with over 2,000 years of history. You will make several stops along the way, with your guide sharing the fascinating secrets and stories behind each major landmark.
Take a relaxing stroll on La Rambla, the most famous street of the city. This tree-lined avenue with its typical flower stalls, street performers, traditional restaurants and lofty café terraces will make you feel like you’re walking in a painting. After working up an appetite your group will stop at some typical tapas bars to enjoy authentic local specialties.
Learn all about the special ways in which Catalans changed classic Spanish tapas to make them their own. You will taste a selection of delicious tapas with a refreshing beverage of your choice. But that’s not the end! Your tour will continue to a famous Barcelona theater, where you will enjoy an amazing live flamenco performance. This is a traditional Spanish art form, composed of music, song and fierce dance that date back to the mid-XIX century.
Your group will attend the show at the mythical Tablao Flamenco in Barcelona downtown. This place is popular among flamenco amateurs and experts alike because of its extraordinary atmosphere and the intimate experience with some of the city's most talented dancers and singers of the city. Experience the strength, the rhythm and the passion of the most recognized Spanish style of dance! Very unique and boasting high cultural value, Flamenco can even be found on the UNESCO List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and passion of a live flamenco show
- Taste authentic Spanish and Catalan dishes at a typical tapas bar
- A 3.5-hours tapas and flamenco tour of Barcelona
- Stroll along the iconic Ramblas
- Discover the highlights of the Gothic Quarter with a knowledgeable local guide
- Professional local guide
- All food tastings paired with local Wines, Beers or Refreshments on choice
- Night tour of Barcelona Modernist Area
- Flamenco Show in a traditional venue
- Complete food tastings
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Food or beverages other than specified
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points