Product Code: UTG04-F
Join your professional tour guide on this poignant 2-hour walking tour to the 9/11 Memorial and the surrounding Financial District.
Meet your local tour guide in downtown New York City to begin this walking tour around the Financial District and Wall Street, before making your way to the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide will share facts and stories about the World Trade Centre, and the impact of 9/11.
At the Memorial Pools, you can listen to your guide and learn more about the monument. The specific design of the pools, as well as the architecture of the new World Trade Center and its symbolic use of materials, light, and reflections.
Continue on to the Firefighter’s Memorial where you can pay tribute to the victims and those who fought to save them. Next, visit the Eleven Tears Memorial, which is often missed by visitors without a guide and, finally, watch the reconstruction of the site at the Oculus.
- Discover the financial district of NYC
- 2H Guided walking tour of Financial district and 9/11 Memorial
- Marvel at the site of the 9/11 Ground Zero
- Personal, unique and touching stories
- 2H Walking Tour on the 9/11 Ground Zero
- Passionnate Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
The National September 11 Memorial Museum
180 ,Greenwich Street ,Manhattan,