Product Code: UTG08-F
Experience lower Manhattan with a local tour guide and walk by the 9/11 memorial and the financial district Wall street.
When you will be at battery Park, you will get the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island for a visit with an audio headset.
Meet your tour guide first for a Walking guided tour at the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial to help you to understand what happened on 9/11 and how the site has been rebuilt and at the Memorial Pools, you will learn more about the monument and his specific design.
On your way to the Battery Park, you will walk and marvel around the Financial District and Wall Street and see the symbol of NYC’s financial district « the statue of the Charging Bull.
At the Battery Park your tour guide will give you an introduction of the Statue of Liberty and then will host you to the ferry who will take you to the Statue of Liberty the emblem of New York City. It is one the must see and visited monument in the US, it was given to the United States by France. There you will have a self-guided tour with audio headset that come in multiple languages.
After the statue of Liberty, you will go to the Ellis Island Museum and learn about the history of immigration.
- Walk with a local tour guide in Lower NYC
- Discuss the story of 9/11 and the events of that day
- Walk by NYC's famed Wall Street and Financial District
- Take the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Marvel at the 9/11 Memorial pools and plaza
- Roundtrip ferry
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry to Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Walking Tour of 9/11 Memorial and by the Financial District
- Access to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal and Crown
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
Location & Meeting Points
Wall Street - Statue of liberty
17 ,Battery Place ,Manhattan,