Product Code: 7C-V
Enjoy the opulence of Oxford! Renowned for over 900 years as a centre of academic excellence, follow in the footsteps of its famous students; from Bill Clinton to Lewis Carroll and C.S. Lewis. Uncover the university town of Oxford at a leisurely pace and take in the Bodleian Library and the captivating college courtyards on your travels. Be guided through unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of the historic town.
Discover the captivating Cotswolds! Bursting with history and heritage, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
A market town with a difference! Bask in the birthplace of arguably the world’s greatest writer, William Shakespeare, situated on the outskirts of the Forest of Arden. Enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch in this attractive market town and see Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s cottage, the residence of his wife.
Traditional Christmas Lunch
Savour a delectable three-course lunch, complete with all the trimmings, including a glass of wine and a choice of either tea or coffee to complement your meal.
Please note this tour will be operating with an English-speaking guide.
- See Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Drive through the scenic Cotswolds
- Walking tour of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Walking tour of Oxford - see Christ Church and Oxford colleges
- See Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- A walking tour around Oxford
- A walking tour around Stratford-upon-Avon
- Return transportation on a comfy coach
- A traditional Christmas lunch
- A friendly guide throughout the day
- Entry to Shakespeare’s house or Anne Hathaway’s house
- You will not be able to exit the bus during the drive through the Cotswolds
- Entry to the Oxford colleges and the Bodleian
Know Before You Book
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
Know Before You Go
- The tour will arrive back in London at approximately 7:00pm
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points