Product Code: CSOXFRD-P
If you're looking to jump straight into the heritage of Oxford then hop on the Red Line, starting at the Railway Station. We'll take you to Park End Street where you can hop off, take a stroll and take in the view of the Castle Mill Stream, a hidden treasure of Oxford. Fancy a bit of shopping during your trip? Hop off at the fabulous Westgate Shopping Centre for a great shopping experience!
The Red Line takes you straight past some of the old-style colleges, some of which date back to the early 14th century. You'll be able to see Brasenose College, The Queen's College and the Trinity College gates very clearly from up high on our open top buses. We'll also take you straight to the old Sheldonian Theatre, where you can appreciate its stunning English-style architecture.
Why not fully immerse yourself in the English lifestyle and go for afternoon tea after a long day of travelling? We'll take you straight to the famous Browns restaurant. Go ahead and start deciding on your personal itinerary around Oxford. Get your ticket online today!
- Audio commentary in 14 languages. Live commentaries in English and English Kids Commentary
- Create your own itinerary to explore Oxford, hopping on and off whenever you wish
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 20 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions
- 24/48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Oxford
- Full hygiene measures
- 24/48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 14 languages
- Guided walking tour (seasonal)
- Stops near all the major sights
Know Before You Book
- Your ticket is valid for 12 months from its date of purchase
Know Before You Go
- Show your voucher on your smartphone to join the tour at any stop
Location & Meeting Points