Product Code: 6-V
Walking tour of Oxford
Oxford is famous for being home to the oldest university in the English speaking world – countless bright young things have wandered the town’s cobbled streets over the years! During this guided walking tour you will see the stunning University Church of St Mary the Virgin and furtively discover unspoilt narrow alleyways, ancient squares and towering spires.
Entry to the 13th century University Church of St Mary the Virgin. Soak in spectacular sights of the unique baroque design and architecture as you explore the centre of the University of Oxford. This absolute gem is a must-visit on your trip to Oxford.
After visiting Oxford, you will leave the university city and return to London.
Enjoy views of breath–taking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Shakespeare’s Birthplace at Stratford–Upon–Avon A market town with a difference, Stratford–upon–Avon is the famous home of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare. Visit the picturesque half–timbered house where the legendary Bard was born to gain fascinating insights into his childhood.
See where the famous playwright grew up and spent his years as a married man.
Be part of Britain’s Greatest Medieval Experience! Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the Great Hall becomes a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Become a soldier – try on a battle helmet for size! Visit the spectacular State Rooms and feast your eyes on Victorian party preparations.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm.
- Extended visit to Warwick Castle
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to University Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
Location & Meeting Points