Product Code: PHC-V
Take a cruise around Europe's largest natural harbor, home to the town of Poole, the golden beaches of Sandbanks and Brownsea Island. From either open deck seating or comfortable saloon you will see stunning views of the exceptional landscape that surrounds it. Your 70 minute trip will start on charming Poole Quay with its old buildings and buzzing atmosphere.
Next you will go past Brownsea Island, home to wildlife and picturesque Brownsea Castle, built to protect against French invasions. After that comes the Sandbanks Peninsula and the luxurious houses of the ‘Golden Mile’.
Then you will tour the great natural expanse of the harbor and the remaining islands: Green, Furzey, Long and Round. Fronting onto beautiful scenery it helped inspire classics like Lord of the Rings and Gulliver's Travel.
- See the historic castle built by Henry VIII on Brownsea Island
- Sail past Brownsea, Furzey, Green, Long and Round Islands
- Admire luxurious houses of 'rich and famous' on Sandbanks Peninsular
- Listen to live commentary and find out interesting facts about the area
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Live Commentary
- 70 minute cruise around Poole Harbour
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher printed/digital at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points