Product Code: PRODUCT6290-F
Start your tour with a convenient, pick-up service from your accommodation. Here is where your driver will be to pick you up and after a short meet and greet you will hop in your private car and set off on your adventure. First you will travel to one of the most beautiful villages in Holland, Giethoorn. Take a lovely canal cruise through the village, known as the Dutch Venice. The elongated village is located in one of the largest areas of continuous fenland in northern Europe.
The village is an excellent starting point to make a canoe trip through the area and there are a number of special museums and art galleries to discover. After exploring Giethoorn you will visit the Zaanse Schans, a residential area in which the 18th and 19th-centuries are brought to life. Stroll past the bakery museum and enjoy the smell of fresh bread, or take a look at the warehouse where clogs are made. You should be sure not to miss the cheese factory, pewter foundry and, the various windmills.
The Zaanse Schans is a unique part of the Netherlands, full of wooden houses, mills, barns and, workshops. Enjoy a cycling or sailing trip, browse the shops or treat yourself at the pancake restaurant. A day out at the Zaanse Schans in North Holland is fun and educational. After the windmills, you will visit Volendam, a small fishing village with 22000 citizens. Walk along the beautiful harbor and marvel at the typical Volendam shops and enjoy lunch at one of the best seafood restaurants in Holland.
- Tour takes you to the tranquil, car-free village of Giethoorn, as well as the windmills of Zaanse Schans, and fishing village of Volendam
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Amsterdam hotel
- Includes a canal cruise and tickets to the windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Canal Cruise
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
- Professional Driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
- Canal Cruise
Know Before You Book
- This is a private tour, only your group will be participating
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please provide us your pick up address and pick up time to start the tour
Location & Meeting Points