Product Code: 1DSGPOT-F
Between 8:30 am - 9:30 am, enjoy convenient pickup at your centrally located Barcelona accommodations. Greet your driver/guide and the rest of your small group of no more than 8 fellow travelers as you head to Passeig de Gracia, one of the city's main boulevards.
Walk on the street's intricately paved stonework, designed by the legendary Antoni Gaudi. Shop at one of the many boutiques that line the boulevard, and admire the striking facades of the modernist buildings while listening to your guide's commentary. Snap photos of architectural masterpieces like La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, and Casa Lleo.
You'll also see the Eixample, designed by Ildefons Cerda. Pass the Hospital de Sant Pau as you make your way to La Sagrada Familia. Learn about the different parts of the building, their symbolism and the designer that created them.
Continue to the Ciutat Vella neighborhood. Stop at Arc de Triomf and the Parc de la Ciutadella, an old fortress that is now a city park. Admire the Castle of the Three Dragons or the Grief, a sculpture by the lake before walking down La Rambla to the new World Trade Center.
Next, climb Montjuic for spectacular panoramic views. See the facilities from the 1992 Olympics, Palau Sant Jordi, and the "urban-ism" designed for the International Exhibition of 1929.
Before getting dropped back off at your lodgings, explore the Gothic Quarter with your group and guide. The tour concludes after eight hours.
- Enjoy a guided tour inside the Sagrada Familia
- Wander along the ancient Roman walls and narrow, winding streets of the Gothic Quarter before visiting a 2,000-year-old Roman Temple
- Avoid long lines at La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s crowning masterpiece
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city, and tour the 1992 Olympic Village located on top of Montjüic Mountain
- Sample the best of Barcelona on this exciting full-day sightseeing tour
- Old Town Walking tour
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city)
- Complete visit to Barcelona’s highlights
- Professional local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia to be paid to the guide on the day of the tour
- Food or beverages
Know Before You Book
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
401 ,Carrer de Mallorca,