Product Code: SGRFTTS-F
The visit of La Sagrada Familia Barcelona will start with an explanation of its two façades (the Nativity and Passion façades). Afterwards, you’ll be amazed by its unique interior, lights, and columns. The second part of the guided tour will focus on selected pieces in the Sagrada Familia Museum to transport you to the beginning of the church’s construction (and avoid boring your children!).
At the end of the guided tour, you’ll have the opportunity to admire the Sagrada Familia Schools building, including a reproduction of the architect Gaudi’s studio, and to gain some insight into the social life of this famous architect. This architectural masterpiece will not fail to amaze you.
To complete your visit, your guide will bring you to a typical Spanish restaurant to taste some delicious tapas and discover Barcelona’s culinary side.
- Learn about Gaudi’s life
- Follow your private family’s guide
- Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy a delicious tapas tasting
- Local licensed tour guide
- Tapas tasting
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Transportation (on request)
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
401 ,Carrer de Mallorca,