Product Code: PRNSRDC
Enjoy a wonderful evening on a Paris Seine boat. We advise you to arrive at around 8:45 pm at Solférino port, Quai Anatole France, located just by the Musée d'Orsay, to board your boat on the Seine. Paris Seine's crew will greet you and seat you at your table for an unforgettable 2-hour dinner cruise.
Admire a magnificent view of the illuminated monuments along the Seine and the bridges of Paris that lie across it. From the boat's large bay windows, you will see the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, and the Conciergerie located on the Ile de la Cité, as well as the Louvre.
This exceptional view will also include a chance to observe the illuminated Eiffel Tower as the boat passes by. In the boat's cozy and intimate surroundings, enjoy a romantic or relaxed dinner in a warm atmosphere.
You will spend an enchanted evening savoring a traditional French meal prepared with seasonal produce.
- Enjoy a 2-hour Seine cruise
- Have a culinary experience with Paris Seine
- Spend a charming evening during a trip on the Seine
- Take advantage of the convivial setting and an individual table on board a boat-restaurant on the Seine
- 3-course meal
- 2-hour dinner cruise on the Seine
- Coffee or tea
Know Before You Book
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
Location & Meeting Points