Product Code: TSASSA-BB
Let’s be honest, Amsterdam does have a reputation. A city with red lights above the windows and the smell of weed in the streets... for some it’s quite clear: Amsterdam is the Sin City. But how sinful are the Amsterdammers? In this walking tour we’ll reveal the famous wrongdoings in town from past to present, following the 7 deadly sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride and Envy.
People are people and Amsterdam has been attracting lots of different ones for centuries. All in search for the freedom that the metropolis was known for. The question is: Was there maybe too much freedom?While you walk through the picturesque streets of the old centre, your guide will share the fascinating stories about the temptations in the city and the people that went astray.
Don’t think only of the obvious, since also Amsterdam has its secrets. Learn about the manic obsession that the Dutch once had with the beautiful tulip. And get to know the ghost Helena who is still haunting the medieval houses full of anger.
- Learn about the manicobsession that the Dutch once had with the beautiful tulip
- A city with red lights above the windows andthe smell of weed in the streets
- Walk through the picturesque streets of the old centre
- Professional guide
- Chocolate and Spice Tasting
- Local City Tax
- Pick-up & drop-off
- Food & beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
Location & Meeting Points