Product Code: SBE-V
Shakespeare's Birthplace has been welcoming visitors for over 250 years. William Shakespeare grew up here and he played here. He ate meals in the hall and he slept and dreamed in these rooms. Shakespeare also spent the first five years of married life in this house with his new wife, Anne Hathaway.
For millions of Shakespeare enthusiasts worldwide, the house is a shrine. You will discover the world that shaped the man and you'll find out what other famous writers thought when they visited here. Well-known visitors have included Charles Dickens, John Keats, Walter Scott and Thomas Hardy.
Shakespeare's Birthplace is a fascinating house that offers a tantalising glimpse into Shakespeare's early world. It's a special place that everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.
- Follow in the Footsteps of Other Well-Known Writers Including Charles Dickens and John Keats
- Visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Explore the 16th Century Half Timbered House Where William Shakespeare Was Born
- Experience the Shakespeare Exhibition
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points