Product Code: PRODUCT6294-F
During the spring months, when the symbolic tulips of Amsterdam are in full bloom, the Keukenhof Gardens are a must-see sight. Indulge your love of color on a day trip to the Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam—a stress-free tour that requires no advance planning. Rather than tackling an unfamiliar public transport system, you’ll be transported to the gardens in climate-controlled comfort and relish the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
You will be picked up in Amsterdam in a luxury Mercedes sedan or minivan with airconditioning, Wifi and leather seats by a professional driver. He will take you to the most beautiful flower garden in Holland. You will see over 7 million bulbs will bloom this spring, with a total of 800 varieties of tulips. A unique, unforgettable experience!
Besides the spacious 32 hectares of flowers you can enjoy the spectacular flower shows, surprising inspirational gardens, unique art and wonderful events. Do not miss the Tulip mania exhibition at the Juliana Pavilion. Keukenhof is also fun for the children. They will have a blast with the treasure hunt, petting farm, maze and the playground. A great day out for the whole family! Your professional driver speaks English and wears a suit with a tie.
- See more then 7 million beautiful flowers
- Explore the largest flower garden in the world
- Tick off the Keukenhof Gardens with ease on a day trip from Amsterdam
- Wifi and bottled water
- Entrance tickets to Keukenhof
- Transport by private luxury Mercedes vehicle with Airconditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional driver
Know Before You Book
- This is a private tour, only your group will be participating
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please provide us your pick up address and pick up time to start the tour
Location & Meeting Points