- The Whispering Gallery remains closed with our revised schedule aiming to reopen it by Easter 2020.
- Those travelling in a group can benefit from the Group Tour System where the tour leader can communicate clearly to the group via a microphone and transmitter to each of the group member’s receivers.
- From 1 June 2019 visitors are allowed to take photographs in designated areas within the Cathedral on a non-commercial basis. Filming, the use of flash, additional lighting, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks is not permitted.
- Photography is not permitted during services and should be paused during hourly prayer.
- The Whispering Gallery is currently closed. Access to the Stone and Golden Galleries is unaffected.
- Children under the age of 6 are admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket (Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries).
- Family tickets are applicable for 1 adult and 2 or 3 children, or 2 adults and 2 or 3 children.
- All advance tickets are available with a self-print option only. You will need access to a printer to print your admission tickets.
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD
Nearest Train Stations: Blackfriars, Cannon Street or London Bridge
Nearest Underground: Blackfriars
Public Bus Routes: 4, 11, 15, 23, 25, 26, 100, 242
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.