Product Code: SRT-V
The Swanage Railway is an experience for the whole family to enjoy, suitable for all ages. You will start your journey at Norden and head to Corfe Castle, then it’s down to the Victoria seaside town of Swanage. It’s a five-and-a-half-mile journey that lets you explore some of the finest parts of Dorset’s famous Jurassic Coast, on a classic and historical vehicle of beauty.
The railway is located in the Isle of Purbeck, where you will board a full-size steam and diesel passenger train. There are stations at Corfe Castle and Harman’s Cross as well as a halt at Herston, on the outskirts of Swanage. At the stations you will be able disembark the train and explore, picnic tables are also available for you to enjoy the views and grab a bite to eat and drink.
Your ticket is for a return journey and also includes free entry to the Swanage Railway Museum.
- Return Journey on Steam Train
- Break your journey at Corfe Castle
- Explore the specuacular Isle of Purbeck
- Free Entry to Swanage Railway Museum.
- Explore the Victorian Seaside Town of Swanage
- Return Railway Ticket
- Fren Entry to Swanage Railway Museums
- Catering options
- First Class Travel
- Pullman Class Travel
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points