These are the Bookings Conditions of Hop-on Hop-off Plus
- Prices are based on known costs at April 2021.
- Smoking is not permitted on board.
Food and Drink :
- In the interest of safety we ask that no hot food or drinks are carried on board the bus.
- Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tickets are not refundable. All sales are final, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Hop-on Hop-off Plus.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for the stand-alone Hop On Hop Off Open Top Bus tours. Please note, a full refund will be only be made up to 24 hours prior to the departure date otherwise 100% cancellation fees will apply.Packages cannot be cancelled once booked - 100% cancellation fees will apply to package products.
Lost Tickets :
- The Customer must keep their ticket safe. Customers found travelling without a valid ticket will be charged the full ticket price for a replacement ticket.
Tour Information :
- We are committed to providing our customers a very high standard of service and value you feedback. If you have any comments please email them to email@example.com.
- The ticket is valid for use on the Hop on Hop off plus tours for the date shown on the ticket.
- The ticket must be available for inspection by the driver or any official member of the Company.
- Hop-on Hop-off Plus will make every effort to run to schedule but is subject to traffic conditions.
- The free river cruise has no commercial value. Property taken on the bus is clients sole responsibility.
Refund and compensation policy :
- In the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
Accident or Loss :
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. For your protection and in accordance with the requirements of the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, we operate a client money trust account (account held at GIRO BANK PLC) to ensure that you would be refunded and/or repatriated to London in the very unlikely event of our insolvency.
- All payments we receive from you will be kept safe in that trust account until such time as you have completed your holiday or cancelled it.
Credit Cards :
- Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.
General Conditions :
- No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- All matters concerning this booking shall be subject to English Law. If you have comments about your sightseeing tour, you should make them to the company.
- Yantra World Limited Limited, 156, Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF