Product Code: PRODUCT2863
Discover the best of south-city Dublin and enjoy intriguing architecture, history, events, and stories right back to its Viking & medieval origins during this tour. Dublin has so many great and well-known locations, each with its own fascinating tale. During this great tour, we will also pass many obscure places that will either leave a smile on your face or come as a complete surprise.
The walk will meander past the former 18th century classical-styled Parliament House and Trinity College, Ireland’s oldest university, before visiting the grounds of Dublin Castle and the extraordinary Chester Beatty Library, holding one of the world’s greatest manuscripts and rare book collections. We will see the famed Dublin Literary Parade beside the medieval St Patrick’s Cathedral and then walk to our finish point at the even older Christ Church Cathedral which lies next door to Dublinia, the Viking & Medieval Museum.
But it’s also all the other treasures and tales that you will encounter that help to make this journey so memorable. Stories and mementos of Bram Stoker and his Dracula, Jonathan Swift and Gulliver’s Travels, yarns about Vikings and knights and ghosts.
- Creative Quarter & 18th century Powerscourt Townhouse Centre
- Admire the courtyards and garden of Dublin Castle
- St Patrick's Park and the Dublin Literary Parade
- St Patrick's and Christ Church medieval Cathedral with no internal visit
- Visit Courtyards & Gardens of Dublin Castle with no internal visit of the castle)
- Walking tour
- City Visitor Map
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fee
- Food & Drink
Know Before You Book
- Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing in Dublin’s changeable weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You don’t have to be especially fit as the pace is gentle. Everywhere is accessible by wheelchair
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points