Product Code: 2025AGT-B
The perfect combination of modernity and tradition. From the new and vibrating Rotterdam to the old town of The Hague or the ceramic factories of Delft. The tour includes a walking tour in The Hague, free time in Rotterdam and the visit of one the pottery factory in Delft.
On this tour we will tell you stories such as the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delf, we will take a tour of the life and work of geniuses such as Vermeer or visit the Delft ceramic factory. In addition to touring the streets of modern Rotterdam, visiting the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city.
You will walk towards the Binnenhof and during the walk, you will be immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through The Hague. Our first stop will be the Peace Palace in The Hague where you can take a nice panoramic picture of the gardens and visit the eternal peace flame. Then we will walk through the old city center of The Hague. During the walking tour, we will explore the Binnehof (Inner Court), the Hofvijver, the Ridderzaal (Hall of Knights) or the Noordinde Palace among other places around the Buitenhoff (Outer Court).
After that, we will go to the modern and vibrant, Rotterdam. It will surprise us with its impressive Avant-grade set where you will not miss a visit to the famous Erasmus bridge. Cradle of the Dutch modernist architecture, it is a standard-bearer of urban innovation in constant change. In Rotterdam, you will enjoy free time to enjoy the city center on your own, have lunch or visit the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city.
Before we will be back in Amsterdam, we will make a stop at Delft to visit one of the traditional Dutch pottery factories: De Delftse Pauw. In Delft, in the seventeenth century, 32 factories were producing Delftware, among them factory "de Paauw".
- Visit Peace Palace in The Hague
- Explore Rotterdam
- Explore the Hofvijver, the Ridderzaal or the Noordinde Palace among other places around the Buitenhoff
- Visit one of the traditional Dutch pottery factories - De Delftse Pauw
- Transportation by private bus
- Guided tour with live English speaking guide
- Free time in Rotterdam
- Walking tour in The Hague
- Visit the ceramic factory in Delft
- Food or drinks
- Pick up at the hotel
Know Before You Book
- Please note we will not visit the city of Delft
- Bus not adapted for wheelchair access
- You may keep your luggage on the bus during this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Location & Meeting Points