Product Code: LBE-V
If you like spine-chilling experiences, then you can sign up for UK’s Scariest Attraction, the London Bridge Experience and London Tombs. This one-of-a-kind tour promises to take you back into dark past and revisit 2000 years of fascinating history at two notorious sites, London Bridge and London Tombs. Be prepared for a tour with a gory and gruesome theme in the tour of London Bridge.
To begin with, you can expect to see professional actors and world-class special effects which recreate 2000 years of London Bridge’s history. You can even interact with the actors, dress up as the Roman and pull down the London Bridge in this fun-filled, scary adventure. Some of the prime attractions are Charles Dickens & The Keeper of Heads.
After this, you will continue to The London Tombs where you will encounter ghosts and zombies. Be ready for thrills, screams and pounding heartbeats as you explore the underground tunnels in pitch darkness, not knowing which dangers lurk ahead. There is a special Guardian Angel tour for children, where children are led in protection of a Guardian Angel. This is one of the most interesting places to visit in London for a wild experience.
- Giving you the chance to see, hear and smell what old London Bridge was like
- Enjoy live actors bringing the blood-curdling past to life throughout
- A fully immersive and interactive experience sure to send shivers down your spell
- Learn of the gruesome and terrifying history of London Bridge and the London Tombs
- Meet The Keeper of The Heads and Jack The Ripper plus many more dangerous souls
- Entrance to The London Bridge Experience
- Entrance to the London Tombs
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for young children, pregnant women or people with heart problems
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled
Know Before You Go
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or voucher
- Strobe lighting is used throughout the London Bridge Experience and the Tombs
- Tickets are redeemable only at the London Bridge Experience
Location & Meeting Points
The London bridge
2 - 4 ,Tooley Street,