Product Code: RMC9
The Vatican Museums inside the Vatican City are known for their collection of magnificent Renaissance art artworks and some of the world’s most exquisite sculptures built over the centuries. With 54 galleries, Vatican Museums is one of the largest and most important museums in the world. A visit to the Vatican Museums is one of the things to do in the Vatican, especially for art lovers.
The tour includes your Vatican Museum tour, which is located in the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope. The Chapel, earlier called Cappella Magna, is the center of religious and functionary papal activity. It also happens to be the place where a new pope is selected. Its claim to fame is the elaborate ceiling frescos, particularly The Last Judgment by Michelangelo.
When you book this tour, you can expect to see the four Raphael Rooms, which form the public part of the Papal Apartments in the Palace of the Vatican. Renowned for intricate frescoes painted by Raphael, they are one of the symbols of the High Renaissance in Rome.
Be in awe of the Gallery of Tapestries and the Geographical Maps before arriving at the famous Sistine Chapel. On your Sistine Chapel tour, you can spend time admiring the dome designed by Michelangelo, which is a model for many other domes, including the United States Capitol Building.
Its height of 136 meters and an internal diameter of 42 meters, makes it one of the largest domes in the world. On your St.Peter’s Basilica tour, you can look forward to privileged access and skip-the-line tickets to the complex.
- A Small Group Tour
- Visit Raphael's Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps and Bramante's Pinecone Courtyard
- Skip the line entry to St Peter's Basilica
- Visit Inside the Vatican Museums
- Professional Guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
Know Before You Book
- In case of Basilica closure, it will be supplanted with Vatican Library
- Tour will not operate on Vatican religious holidays
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points