Product Code: VTVE09-B
Enjoy a professional wine tasting in the famous wine bar “Dai Do Cancari” close to the Campo Santo Stefano, (a few meters from the wooden Accademia Bridge) in the heart of Venice. In this characteristic Venetian Enoteca (it means Wine bar) you will find Marco who, with his more than 20 years of experience in this sector, will provide you a complete and interesting wine tasting.
An unforgettable experience where you will taste different Italian wines, red and white, matched with some yummy Cicchetti (Venetian finger food). The combination of wine and food is wisely selected to give the best result and make you appreciate all the wine particularity. The “cicchetti” will be prepared with fresh and local ingredients.
During the activity, you will discover how the expert farmers make these traditional Italian wines and the characteristics of their territory. You can choose between different types of tasting with different qualities of wines (the description of the different types of wine tasting is given below).
Different types of wine tasting:
Cask wines tasting: 4 glasses of cask wines (white and red), 1 Venetian finger food and breadsticks.
Classic Tasting: 4 glasses of 2 different wines. 1 Venetian finger food and breadstick.
- Experience to discover the history the italian wines
- Enjoy Venetian wines tasting in the historical city center
- The expert sommelier, will explain secrets and characteristics of delicious wines
- Live commentary
- Finger food
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- In case of any kind of food intolerance or allergies, please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes suggested
- In Italy, it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- For the visit of the Basilica proper clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops)
Location & Meeting Points