Product Code: PRODUCT3831-B
The tour begins with a visit to the Doge’s Palace and its marvelous rooms, rich in history and decorated by incredible masterpieces made by great artists as Tiepolo and Tiziano. The Golden staircase will leave you speechless: this was the main entrance to the halls of power where the Doge decided the fate of the Republic! Cross the Bridge of Sighs and go through the dark Venetian prisons, where many important figures were imprisoned, including Giacomo Casanova.
Head to the Saint Mark’s Basilica, the five-dome Cathedral, known also as the Golden Basilica due to the interior completely covered by mosaics made with pure gold! The guide will escort you into this byzantine masterpiece and will explain you its history and the meaning of the many biblical scenes that decorate the church.
Admire the breathtaking Pala D’oro with its uncountable gems and, then enter in the Saint Mark Treasury: a stunning collection of relics and valuable items collected along many centuries. At the end of your activity you will have the opportunity to do the free optional tour the Glass Craftsman at work visiting a Glass Factory very close to Saint Mark’s square (20 minutes tour). Please follow the instruction that our staff will provide to you locally.
- Guided visit in the main attractions of Piazza San Marco
- Enjoy guided tour of The Doge’s Palace and the marvelous Golden Basilica
- Guide will escort you into this byzantine masterpiece and will explain you its history
- Admire the Golden Basilica and Doge's Palace where you will cross the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Skip the line ticket to the Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana & National Archeological Museum
- “Skip the Line ticket" for Doge's Palace and a walk across the Bridge of Sighs into the prisons
- Shared guided tour with specialized guide to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Optional glassblowing demonstration close to Saint Mark’s Square
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
Know Before You Book
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
Location & Meeting Points