Product Code: VTVE04-B
Enjoy the Panoramic Venice islands tour: a day trip in the northern lagoon to discover Murano, Burano and Torcello. 6 hours to see the islands in all their beauty. After a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon dominated by nature, you will stop in Murano, the glass island, known throughout the world forits glass making art. You will visit a Furnace, where you will admire a glass blowing demonstration and learn about the ancient glass-blowing technique(You will stay 1 hour and 15 minutes).
The tour will then continue towards Burano, the jewel of the Venetian Lagoon, famous all over the world for its lace making and for the brightly colored fishermen’s houses. Take a chance to walk through the 'calli' (the Venetian way to say 'streets') and to admire the ladies embroidering lace handmade products. You will spend more time to stay in Burano, which is probably the most charming island in the lagoon. You will arrive in Burano for lunchtime, so you will have the opportunity to choose one of the typical fish restaurants for a quick lunch or to shop at the handmade lace stores. (You will stay 1 hour and 30 minutes).
The last, but not least is the quiet and sparsely populated island of Torcello, the first center of civilization in the estuary. On these islands, you can admire the oldest churches of the lagoon and discover how Venice was born! (You will stay 1 hour and 15 minutes). You will come back to the islands crossing all the lagoon admiring the fascinating St. Mark’s Basin from the boat. Enjoy the panoramic boat, from where you can take marvelous pictures to Venice and its lagoon.
- 6 hours excursion in the heart of Venice lagoon admiring their beauty and history
- Spend more time to stay in Burano, which is probably the most charming island in the lagoon
- Enjoy the Panoramic Venice islands tour
- Enjoy a pleasant boat tour to the charming islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- 1 hour and 30 minutes on Burano and 1 hour on Torcello
- 1 hour and 15 minutes on Murano
- Glassblowing demonstration in a Murano furnace
- Panoramic boat
- Shared guided tour on board with a tour guide
- Entrance inside the Torcello's Churches
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
Know Before You Book
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- The visit could be multilingual
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure time
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points