Product Code: WBRY-V
Departing on the 07:37 train from York Station to London Kings' Cross station, you will arrive at 09:36am. You will have to make your own way to Baker Street where the Branded Bus departs to the Studios at 11:10am. Then its full steam ahead to the Studio tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
The Train back to York Station departs from King's Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York at 21:33
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Return Transportation from Baker Street on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses
- Reserved seats on LNER trains from York included
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- Return train tickets from York
- Return Transportation from Baker Street on a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses
- Entry tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Digital Guide
- Food & Beverages
- Pickup Service
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid Id with you on travel date
- Temperature checks will continue to be carried out upon entry to the studios
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros Studio London
Studio Tour Drive ,Leavesden,