Product Code: WBRY-V
Pickup Service Available
On this Warner Bros Studio Tour By Rail, you will depart from York station at 9 am and reach London King's Cross station at 10.50 am. After a short walk to the Kings’ Cross bus stop, you will board the bus to the Studios at 11.30 am.
Upon reaching the Studio, we will delve right into what makes the Harry Potter movies an out-of-the-world experience. This exciting walk tour takes us right into the heart of the movies, the sets where all the action took place. It also gives you some behind-the-scenes secrets including the special effects and animatronics that were used to make these films hugely popular.
Platform 9 ¾ And Hogwarts Express
Welcome to the elusive Platform 9 ¾- the place from where this magical journey began- and take a moment to appreciate the magic this place has to offer. Venture inside the Hogwarts Express and click your picture with the luggage trolley before it disappears into thin air. All the scenes featuring the train were shot here including the iconic last scene of the movie series in which grown-up Harry and Ginni, Ron and Hermoine wave their children off to Hogwarts.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Next, you will find yourself at the Gringotts Wizarding Bank located on Diagon Alley. Explore Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault and hold the sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s cup. Before leaving, don’t forget to take your picture with all the magical artifacts.
The First Harry Potter movie will be screened on the tour to and from the studio. On reaching the Studio, you can discover the spectacular Great Hall and Dumbledore’s Office. Walk on the beautiful cobbled streets of Diagon Alley, enter Ollivander’s wand shop, Flourish, and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
You will also get to see Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
After you have completely immersed yourself in this unparalleled experience, you will be taken back to the Kings’ Cross station. The train to York departs at 20.00 hours and reaches York at 21.58.
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Return Transportation from Baker Street on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses
- Reserved seats on LNER trains from York included
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- Return train tickets from York
- Return Transportation from Baker Street on a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses
- Entry tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Digital Guide
- Food & Beverages
- Pickup Service
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid Id with you on travel date
- Temperature checks will continue to be carried out upon entry to the studios
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros Studio London
Studio Tour Drive ,Leavesden,