Product Code: WBBH-V
Experience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter™ with this excellent package that includes return transportation from Bournemouth. Leaving from Bournemouth Pavilion at 9am, you will arrive at the studios and enjoy a visit of 4 hours!
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter™ film series. Discover the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and explore the Forbidden Forest, all before boarding the original Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾ and wandering down Diagon Alley. Located at the Studios where all 8 films were produced, the Studio Tour showcases the British talent, imagination and artistry that went into making the impossible a reality on screen. Visitors will relive the magic through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought the Harry Potter film series to life.
Explore two soundstages and a backlot filled with original sets, animatronic creatures and breath-taking special effects. Experience green screen technology first hand, learn how intricate prosthetics help transform actors in to creatures and marvel at the innovative artistry that brings a director’s vision to the screen. Film fans will witness the incredible British talent, craftsmanship and artistry that went into making the most successful film series of all time at the working Studios where the eight Harry Potter films were produced.
- Return transport from Bournemouth to the Studio
- See The Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut and Dumbledore’s Office
- Get up-close to costumes, props, prosthetics and animatronics used in the film series
- Board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾
- Learn about the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Digital Guide
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3-4 for transportation only as they require a seat
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Cold food and water are permitted on the bus
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros Studio London