Product Code: WBHH4H-HHPA
xperience the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Providing you with return transportation, you will get the maximum amount of time to explore the most famous wizarding world of all!
At the Studio, you will get to adventure through The Great Hall where Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron were chosen for Gryffindor, see Harry’s bedroom, discover spells at the Ministry of Magic, step onto Platform 9 ¾ and wander through the Forbidden Forest.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you’re strapped for time but want to see the very best of London – we’ve got just the ticket. This 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket drops you to the doorstep of the city’s most famous locations so you don’t have to worry about reading maps and jumping on the tube! Hop-on or off at any of the 60 stops on the 3 different routes and explore Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Paul’s and many other of London’s most iconic landmarks. It’s the perfect way to soak in panoramic sights of the capital when you’re running on limited time!
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London onboard our open top buses
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the fascinating Warner Bros. Studio
- Choose from multiple stops including Parliament Square, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- Adventure through The Great Hall, see Hagrid’s hut and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- See many of the costumes and props used to make the Harry Potter film series including Harry’s first robe
- 4-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-ups
Know Before You Book
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- To book the Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros. Studio London
Studio Tour Drive ,Leavesden,