Product Code: WBHH4-V
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation
Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Providing you with return transportation, you will get the maximum amount of time to explore the most famous wizarding world of all!
At the Studio, you will get to adventure through The Great Hall where Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron were chosen for Gryffindor, see Harry’s bedroom, discover spells at the Ministry of Magic, step onto Platform 9 ¾ and wander through the Forbidden Forest.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you’re strapped for time but want to see the very best of London – we’ve got just the ticket. This 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket drops you to the doorstep of the city’s most famous locations so you don’t have to worry about reading maps and jumping on the tube! Hop-on or off at any of the 60 stops on the 3 different routes and explore Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Paul’s and many other of London’s most iconic landmarks. It’s the perfect way to soak in panoramic sights of the capital when you’re running on limited time!
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the fascinating Warner Bros. Studio
- See many of the costumes and props used to make the Harry Potter film series including Harry’s first robe
- Choose from multiple stops including Parliament Square, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- Adventure through The Great Hall, see Hagrid’s hut and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London onboard our open top buses
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 4-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-ups
Know Before You Book
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
Know Before You Go
- 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket must be used within 30 days of your studio visit but not before
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Show your ticket to our street staff or drivers upon boarding the open top bus
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros. Studio London
75 ,Dean Street,