Product Code: WBHH4-V
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation
If you're a fan of Harry Potter, Warner Bros. Studio London – The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour is the perfect attraction for you! This tour provides guests with an in-depth look at how the Harry Potter movies were made, from set design to special effects. Plus, with return transportation included, you'll be able to spend as much time as you want to explore the studio.
This Harry Potter studio tour bus will take you to the Studio in London. There, you can explore all of the famous locations from the books and movies, including The Great Hall, Harry's bedroom, and the Ministry of Magic.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
The tour takes you into Diagon Alley and lets you explore the magical treasures of the Gringotts Wizarding Bank. You can find Bellatrix Lestrange's vault and even the Sword of Gryffindor. If being a potion master isn't your thing, then step into Helga Hufflepuff's vault to discover her cup. Book your Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets now and prepare to enter the world of witchcraft and wizardry!
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you're looking for a unique way to see all of London, then a 4 hour hop-on hop-off tour might be the perfect option for you. This ticket drops you to the doorstep of some of London's most famous landmarks, so you can explore them at your own pace. You'll be able to visit Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, and many other locations that are sure to please even the most avid tourist.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick-Up/Drop-Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the fascinating Warner Bros. Studio
- See many of the costumes and props used to make the Harry Potter film series including Harry’s first robe
- Choose from multiple stops including Parliament Square, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- Adventure through The Great Hall, see Hagrid’s hut and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London onboard our open top buses
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 4-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-ups
Know Before You Book
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods
- Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
Know Before You Go
- 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket must be used within 30 days of your studio visit but not before
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Show your ticket to our street staff or drivers upon boarding the open top bus
Location & Meeting Points
Warner Bros. Studio London
75 ,Dean Street,