Product Code: GHOST2
Let the darker side of York's history send a chill down your spine as you discover the city’s dark and terrible secrets. Board the Necrobus and get ready to embark on a 75-minute theatrical sightseeing tour.
Enjoy a comedy horror journey around York's seedier past as your creepy conductor shows you the sights from a classic 1960s Routemaster bus. The on-board actors and eerily decorated bus will ensure you have the spookiest ride in town.
Learn about the sinister side of many of York's most famous landmarks including Clifford’s Tower, York Minster, and Dick Turpin's grave. Let your imagination run wild as you hear about the ghosts that reside within the medieval walls of one of England's spookiest cities.
- Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing tour through York
- See the sights of one of England's most haunted cities
- Let your creepy conductor's narration send chills down your spine
- Professional driver
Know Before You Book
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Not suitable for young children aged 1 to 5 but can be allowed on board at parents’ risk
- The buses are classic 1960s Routemasters which are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
- We take no responsibility for items left on the bus
- Personal items are carried at the owners risk and we take no responsibility for items damaged/ lost
Location & Meeting Points