Product Code: HHP-OTYC
There can be no better way to see York, then by road and water. This must have package ensures both.
Board the open top hop-on hop-off bus at one of the 20 stops and disembark wherever you would like to further explore, or take the whole 45 minute circuit. After this, you can board your river cruise at either King’s Staith landing or at the Lendal Bridge landing, and admire the scenery from the comfort of the enclosed saloon or the upper deck.
The walled city of York has many beautiful landmarks that you will pass, and your live guide (on both the bus and cruise), will give you those important facts about many of them.
- An open top bus tour of York followed by a cruise on the River Ouse
- Audio guide available
- See York’s most iconic landmarks including York Minster, Micklegate Bar and Clifford’s Tower
- A live guide throughout the bus tour and river cruise
- An open top bus tour ticket valid for 24 hours
- A river cruise ticket
- A professional live guide on the bus and river cruise
Know Before You Book
- Each sailing has live commentary, with toilets onboard and refreshments available to buy
Know Before You Go
- The usual route turns at Clifton Bridge and Millennium Bridge, but can vary
- You can board up to 30 mins prior to the below departures
- Please join the queue to board the cruise, you will be placed on the next available sailing
Location & Meeting Points