There can be no better way to see York, then by road and water. This must have package ensures both.
Board the open top hop-on hop-off bus at one of the 20 stops and disembark wherever you would like to further explore, or take the whole 45 minute circuit. After this, you can board your river cruise at either King’s Staith landing or at the Lendal Bridge landing, and admire the scenery from the comfort of the enclosed saloon or the upper deck.
Click here to view the route map
What's Included in the tour
- An open top bus tour ticket valid for 24 hours
- A river cruise ticket
- A professional live guide on the bus and river cruise
What's Excluded in the tour
- On arrival, please join the queue to board the cruise, you will be placed on the next available sailing. You can board up to 30 mins prior to the below departures.
- Guaranteed sailings at King's Staith at 1030, 1200, 1330, 1500 & 1600
- Guaranteed sailings at Lendal Bridge at 1040, 1210, 1340, 1510 & 1610
- Additional sailings can operate every 30 minutes between these times, you will be advised of this whilst waiting.
- Each sailing has live commentary, with toilets onboard and refreshments available to buy.
- The usual route turns at Clifton Bridge and Millennium Bridge, but can vary..