Product Code: HH1F-V
24 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer!
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the multiple stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- Lowest Price
- Free Cancellation*
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Audio Guide available on the Bus in 11 languages
- Buses depart every 15-20 mins from tourist points
- 24 hours Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour
- Free cancellations*
- Food and drink
- Entrances to attractions
Know Before You Book
- Each bus has space for one fold-away pushchair on the lower deck
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on
Know Before You Go
- You can join the tour from any of our stops
- Audio Guides in English, Spanish, German, France, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin
Location & Meeting Points
£31.00 per Adult
Promotions / Offer
This promo is applicable if you travel on or before 31 Dec 2022