Terms and Conditions
Last Updated On: 03 May 2021
Consumers Terms and Conditions for use of Hop on Hop off Plus website and App.
The Hop on Hop off Plus website and app are owned and operated by Yantra World Ltd, a company based in UK with registered office address - 156 Cromwell Rd; London SW7 4EF; United Kingdom
1. Contractual relationship
- 1.1 Hop on Hop off Plus operates a website and App (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Hop on Hop off Plus Platform”) displaying various products for consumers to search and make an offer on, in the form of a booking... These products include various types of activities, attractions and experiences to include sightseeing tours by bus, on foot, boat etc., educational and fun courses including cooking courses, tickets for entry to various attractions, restaurants, museums, theatres, Citi Breaks and much more. (Hereinafter referred to as “products”) These products are operated by suppliers worldwide (hereinafter referred to as “the Supplier/s”). With whom the contract is made by the consumer once their offer is accepted (booking confirmed) by the suppliers. (“Hereinafter referred to as the “Service Agreement”).
- a. A “Consumer” is any individual person that agrees to purchase a product for themselves or someone else but not intended for resell. Consumer may have purchased the product directly or via a booking agent
- b. A “Booking agent” can be a natural person, a legal entity, or a partnership that is buying the product to resell.
- c. A booking is an offer until it has been accepted by the supplier, at which point in time it is confirmed and the contract concluded
2. General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions apply to any use of the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform.
- 2.1 The Hop on Hop off Plus platform is not the organiser or the seller of the products on offer. In most cases they act as a re-seller or an agent. These Terms and Conditions apply solely to offers on the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform and for the purpose of introducing Consumers to the Supplier.
- 2.2 The Terms and Conditions of the Supplier, for the sale of the service/product will come from the Supplier and will form the basis of the agreement between the Consumer and the Supplier. The Suppliers Standard terms and conditions are defined below however in addition to these there may be other specific product related terms and conditions which will be available at the time of booking the product and the Consumer is invited to tick a box at the time of booking to confirm their agreement.
3. REVIEW, RESEARCH AND SHARE PRODUCT
- 3.1 Information visitor to the platform can carry out these functions for free. The Hop on Hop off Plus platform provides information that has been updated by the Suppliers of the product. The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform is therefore not responsible for its accuracy. The use of the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform itself is free.
4. MAKING A BOOKING AND CONTRACTING WITH SUPPLIER OF SERVICE
- 4.1 Once the Consumer has completed a booking, including provision of payment details, and consenting to the box of Terms and Conditions, this will constitute a binding offer.
- 4.2 Hop on Hop off Plus Platform will send the offer to the Supplier on Consumer’s behalf. In most cases, Suppliers will respond instantly, however there may be some products that could take up to five (5) days for the booking to be confirmed. During these 5 days the Consumer is not able to make any alterations to the booking. Thus, the Consumer is bound by their offer.
- 4.3 Once the offer has been accepted by the Supplier by way of confirmed booking, Hop on Hop off Plus Platform will send a booking confirmation, on behalf of the Supplier, as well as a payment confirmation. Consumer can send any communication to supplier via Hop on Hop off Plus.
- 4.4 The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform does not guarantee accuracy of forwarded data, nor performance of services by the Supplier. The information supplied to the consumer is what we would have received from Suppliers or third parties.
- 4.5 The Consumer is responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of the Supplier.
- 4.6 It is recommended that the Consumer has an insurance and fully researches visa, passport, medical and other local requirements before making a booking as not all the bookings are refundable;
5. OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- 5.1 A Consumer may wish to open and maintain an account with Hop on Hop off Plus (hereinafter referred to as the “Hop on Hop off Plus Account”). The Consumer must be over 18 years to do so. Opening an account enables Consumer to track their bookings among other benefits.
- 5.2 When registering, the Consumer will be required to select a password and state their name and other information, which must be accurate. (Hereinafter referred to as the “Hop on Hop off Plus Consumer ID”). If the Consumer accesses the Services through a third-Party Website or service, the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform may require that the Hop on Hop off Plus Consumer ID be the same as the Consumer’s name for such third-Party website or service. The Consumer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own password.
- 5.3 For the account to be opened and maintained all the information supplied by The Consumer must be accurate, complete, with update provided when necessary. Suppling inaccurate information may result in immediate termination of the Account, resulting in potentially loss of any funds and bookings that may be held in the Hop on Hop off Plus Account.
- 5.4 Hop on Hop off Plus does not allow Consumer to use name or ID of any another person so as to obtain duplicate accounts or to impersonate another person;
- 5.5 A consumer is not allowed to operate more than one account.
- 5.6 There are suppliers who require additional information to be made available at the time of making a booking such as ID, photos, Covid passport details and such like. The Consumer would therefore need to provide this and be ready to show them at the point of entry to attraction or activity including the physical credit card that was used to make the booking.
6. Effects of Termination
- 6.1 Upon termination of the Consumer’s account, they will not be able to access the account. All our Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid despite the termination.
- 6.2 If the Account has been terminated because of noncompliance of Terms and Conditions Hop on Hop off Plus reserves the right to cancel any future bookings, without giving any refunds or incurring any liability to the consumer..
7. PAYMENTS PROCEDURE AFTER CONFIRMATION
- 7.1 Once the booking has been confirmed, payment will be collected by Hop on Hop off Plus platform on behalf of the supplier, unless stated otherwise on the product site.
- 7.2 If there is an error in booking e.g. Child booked rather than an adult, supplier may either refuse the entire voucher or charge the difference with or without a penalty.
- 7.3 The Consumer must register in full in order to use the payment functions of The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform. The Consumer should enter the correct payment method/card as specified in the Cart functions. The consumer consents for his/her details to be used to collect the payment.
- 7.4 Deposit payments.
If the Consumer does not pay for the booked service according to the agreed due date of payment, although the Supplier is prepared, and able, to perform the contractual service and there is no legal or contractual right of termination of order by the Consumer, the Supplier is permitted to withdraw from the contract and may charge the Consumer, for the withdrawal costs. These will not be higher than the balance that is due.
8. CANCELLATIONS, ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS. EXTRA CHARGES AND REFUNDS
- 8.1 Any cancellations and alterations etc. will have to be strictly under the Terms and Conditions and with full consent of the Supplier of the product. The refunds authorized by the supplier will be processed in the same way as the payment was made. Any refunds and alterations may be subject to charge.
- 8.2 Refunds will always be made on the same credit card as was used for the payment. If the exchange rate has fluctuated between Supplier’s currency and the consumers chosen currency, the refund amount may not be the same.
- 8.3 Alterations are treated as cancellations and new booking.
9. PRICING ON Hop on Hop off Plus
- 9.1 All prices are normally per person and include local taxes. There may be some variations to this in which it will be stated on the product page.
- 9.2 Product price, are set by suppliers and may be subject to special conditions as regards refunds etc. These conditions are normally stated on the product information page.
10. Consumer Warranties:
- 10.1 The Consumer shall exempt the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform from third-party claims based on its use of the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform unless they are the fault of the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform.
- 10.2 The Consumer represents, warrants and undertakes that they will not provide any submissions or information on Hop on Hop off Plus Platform which can be harmful to the platform or to other users of the platform.
11. LIABILITY OF Hop on Hop off Plus
- 11.1 Under no circumstances can Hop on Hop off Plus, the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform, or any of Hop on Hop off Plus’s holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and/or employees be held liable for any loss of profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from inappropriate use by consumer, supplier or any other third party of Hop on Hop off Plus Platform
- 11.2 These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from Breach of contract, warranty, Tort, Negligence or Any other cause of action, to the maximum extent that such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
- 11.3 All content, software, functions, materials, and information that is available on and accessible on the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform, is provided on an absolute "as is" basis. We do not guarantee nor provide any warranty as regards Supplier ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Services provided by the supplier are within rules and regulations of the countries in which they operate.
- 11.4 The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform does not make any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, with regards to the content, information and functions available on the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform, for any of the Products or/Services or hypertext links to third parties.
- 11.6 The Consumer acknowledges that they have a contract with the supplier directly.
12. PROVISION AND ACCESSIBILITY OF PRODUCTS
- 12.2 Hop on Hop off Plus reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content without any notice or liability. The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform may also impose limits or conditions for use of its service by the consumers.
- 12.3 The Hop on Hop off Plus Platform reserves the right to amend the availability of the product.
13. Consumers travelling in a group or family.
- 15.2 The Consumer’s is advised to check the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform regularly so is fully aware of any changes to any Terms and Conditions. The product page will display the current Terms and conditions where applicable.
16. GOVERNING LAW
These General Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement between Hop on Hop off Plus and the Consumer. This contract is governed by United Kingdom laws. If any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the provisions.
General Terms and Conditions for consumers as regards products on Hop on Hop off Plus Platforms provided by Suppliers of those products
General Terms and Conditions
These are General Terms and Conditions of suppliers of products (hereinafter referred to as “the Supplier/s”) and will apply to all contracts concluded between themselves and the consumers (hereinafter referred to as “the Consumer”) booking on Hop on Hop off Plus/Hop on Hop off Plus Platform (hereinafter referred to as “the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform”), or via a cooperating partner (such as a sub-agent, distribution partner).
1. AN ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Suppliers may have additional Terms and Conditions for specific tours and other tourist services in the contract. The Consumers are responsible for observing these additional terms and the supplier can exclude participants from the activity if they do not meet these conditions.
1. B There are also specific product related terms and conditions displayed on the product page on Hop on Hop off Plus website that you should read.
2. ACCURACY OF BOOKING DETAILS
Consumers must provide accurate information while booking. The Supplier has the right to withdraw the product and additionally to demand compensation amounting to the cancellation costs if erroneous details have been provided by the Consumer.
Consumer is advised to purchase insurance separately. Product does not include insurance unless stated otherwise. The requirement for insurance depends on the activity booked.
4. CANCELLATION GUIDELINES
- 4.1 Consumer cancelling: The terms and conditions are clearly stated in the product description or/and the voucher. Consumer is advised to carefully read the information in the product description.
- 4.2 In general terms cancellation conditions are as follows, however there may be special terms on the product information page.
- a. Full refund if cancelled Up to 36 hours before.
- b. No refund if cancelled less than 36 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show - no refund
- 4.3 The refund is completed using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards refunds, refunds will be made in the same currency and may take up to 30 days for the amount to show on the Consumer’s credit card statement.
5. PROCEDURE AT MEETING POINT AND COMPLIANCE WITH CONDITIONS
Consumer should arrive at least 15 minutes before the activity with the voucher in a good condition so that it can be scanned. Supplier may require to see a photo ID or/and credit card that was used to make the booking.
Supplier has the right to withdraw the product if the consumer is legally not able to participate e.g. Not in a fit physical state, causing nuisance, likely to harm other participants, underage, or the ID does not match the name, or for any reason they are not able to meet the requirement of the product (height/age restriction)
Supplier has the right to charge additional monies if the booking has been made erroneously e.g. Child not adult etc.
Supplier is not responsible for stolen, lost voucher or confirmation number.
Any changes required by the consumer e.g. Date change, changes to number of passengers is totally at discretion of the supplier
If the consumer arrives late it would be at discretion of the supplier to offer entry or not.
6. EXCLUSION OF PARTICIPATION
The Supplier is permitted not to allow the Consumer to join an activity, or to exclude the Consumer from one, if the Consumer does not meet the personal participation requirements, participation would endanger the Consumer or someone else or in any other way make the activity impossible in the long-term. This applies accordingly to any referred consumer. In these cases, the paid price cannot be refunded.
7. COMPLAINTS AND ENQUIRIES
7.1 The Consumer must, as a first step, communicate their concern to the Supplier with whom they have a contract. Suppliers would decide on level of refund they are able to offer if any. Except as expressly set forth herein, all fees paid for Vouchers are non-refundable. Prices quoted for Vouchers are in the currency stated on the Hop on Hop off Plus Platform at the time prior to purchase. Hop on Hop off Plus cannot assist as the contract is not with them however you can keep us informed at email@example.com
8. SUPPLIERS CANCELLING OR ALTERING THE SERVICE/PRODUCT
In the Event that the Supplier cancels a product, Hop on Hop off Plus will advise the consumer and will process the full refund as soon as possible.
The Supplier has the right to cancel the Event, if circumstances to include weather etc. makes the operation of the product hazardous to the consumer and others. Hop on Hop off Plus will refund the card booked as soon as possible in such events.
Furthermore, the Supplier reserves the right to make non-essential changes to the program if this is necessary due to unforeseeable or unavoidable conditions.
9. LIABILITY OF THE SUPPLIER
The Supplier is liable in accordance with the applicable law in their country, for its Services.
10. CHANGE TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions of the Supplier of tours and other tourist services of can be amended at any time and without notice for future bookings by the Supplier. The respective conditions valid for each individual booking shall apply. The Consumer has no claim for future bookings based on the existing conditions.