Product Code: HHP-OT34W
An essential addition to any visit to London and set in the heart of the city, Westminster Abbey is legendary and iconic. Boasting a rich history that spans over one thousand years, the current gothic masterpiece has stood there for about 700 years. Visit the Glorious Architecture. It is an imperious gothic masterwork that is truly breathtaking and the intricate stained glass is some of the most beautiful in the UK.
48 Hours London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
London hop-on hop-off bus tour helps to explore the best sights of the UK’s capital in less time. You have the flexibility to unlimited hop-on and hop-off at any stop of the London bus tour. On board, you can listen to brand-new commentary and experience the beauty of London city. Live guides are also available on the selected bus routes.
Route Map & Timetable
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park, two of the prettiest parks in London.
- The Pick-Up/Drop-Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning and late afternoon, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames River Cruise
With the 24 Hours hop-on hop-off bus tour, you will get a complimentary Thames River cruise. Live commentary or audio guides are available via your Smartphone. You are free to use your river cruise on any date within 7 days of the start of your hop-on hop-off bus experience.
- Live guide on selected Blue Route departures
- Dropping you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks
- 48 hours of hop-on hop-off exploration in the capital
- Explore Poet’s Corner, see the Coronation Chair and much more
- Visit the exquisite Westminster Abbey
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- 48 Hours Hop-on Hop-off tickets
- One-way Thames River boat ride only applicable with the 24 or 48 hour bus ticket
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- The Abbey audio guide is included in the price of your ticket
- Free River cruise to be used between Westminster to Tower Bridge Quay or to Greenwich or vice versa
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and subject to occasional closures due to Special Services
- A security search exists on entry for all visitors to the Abbey
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- The cruise ticket valid for way journey only & not for return trip and can be used as per timetable
Location & Meeting Points