Product Code: ATC-V
Afternoon Tea while cruising along the Thames. What a civilised way to pass the afternoon. Why not gather a group of like minded friends to enjoy a gentle cruise and cake. And if the mood takes you, perhaps a glass of something bubbly?
Of course afternoon tea wouldn't be right without scones, jam and a generous dollop of cream, so fear not you'll find those along with the selection of finger sandwiches and cakes. Yum yum. Plus of course tea! In fact an almost endless supply if that's what takes your fancy.
All aboard for a selection of delicious sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a selection of traditional cakes and unlimited tea and coffee or soft drinks for kids. Delicious!
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches and sweet and savory treats
- Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea Cruise with a back drop of the most famous sights of London
- The on-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks
- The best way to see London is from the River Thames
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with all the trimmings
- Recorded Commentary
- One and a half hour River Thames Cruise
Know Before You Book
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair then the child rate applies
Know Before You Go
- Departure Point Tower Pier at 3:30pm (boarding at 3:15pm) You must arive at the pier by 3:15pm
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points