Product Code: ATC-V
If you are visiting London, consider the opportunity to the experience traditional afternoon tea with a difference. One of the best options is to book a London river cruise which features afternoon tea and gourmet accompaniments. During the relaxing afternoon time on the London sightseeing cruise, you can look forward to spotting many iconic landmarks of the bustling city.
As your boat glides along the River Thames, keep an eye out for some of the noteworthy attractions including the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, the Shard skyscraper, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London. You will be served many mouth-watering goodies on the afternoon tea cruise in the city like the classic British finger sandwiches, traditional scones along with clotted cream and strawberry jam, a generous helping of cream cakes and tea.
The London Thames cruise combines two of the best experiences in the city, afternoon tea and sightseeing. Spend a few hours in style, the way locals do and get a taste of local lifestyle with this afternoon tea cruise on the River Thames.
- Tuck into a selection of sandwiches and sweet and savory treats
- Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea Cruise with a back drop of the most famous sights of London
- The on-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks
- The best way to see London is from the River Thames
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with all the trimmings
- Recorded Commentary
- One and a half hour River Thames Cruise
Know Before You Book
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair then the child rate applies
Know Before You Go
- Departure Point Tower Pier at 3:30pm (boarding at 3:15pm) You must arive at the pier by 3:15pm
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points