Product Code: ATHH24-C
Soak up the Greek sunshine and explore the sites of Athens at the same time on our open-top double-decker buses! Start the adventure on the Athens Tour at Syntagma Square, one of the most famous squares in the city. Don't worry, you can't miss the eye-catching, red buses. Hop on and we'll take you straight to café Melina, named after the Greek politician, Melina Mercouri, where you can enjoy some afternoon tea and go for a stroll through the vibrant village of Plaka.
Take a stroll through the pretty grounds and be sure to visit the Panathenaic Stadium, located just round the corner at bus stop 4, which hosted the 1896 Olympic Games. Don't forget to hop off at bus stop 8 to witness the breath-taking beauty of the Temple of Zeus, completed in the 5th century. Make sure you hop off at bus stop 9 to see the National Gardens too!
Pass historic treasures, such as the House of Parliament and the National Library as you make your way to the National Archaeological Museum at bus stop 11 to take a trip down memory lane and learn all about the historic tales of this beautiful city.
- 24 hours unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour on 15 stops
- Audio guide available in 13 languages
- Get 2 Free Photo Tours and 2 Free Walking Tours
- Enjoy panoramic view of the major attraction and sites in Athens
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus sightseeing tour of Athens
- Full hygiene measures
- 48hr/3-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Audio Guide in 13 languages
- All lines
- Stops near all the major sights
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Book
- Children upto 5 years are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points