Product Code: BCNHH1
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
You will receive a map with all relevant information on the service and the stops, as well as a discounts booklet for several shops and restaurants in the city. The frequency of the service varies depending on season.
- Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket
- Discover Barcelona with an audio guide system
- Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker buses
- 1 ticket, 2 routes: West and East Barcelona City Tour routes
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches
- Multilingual audio guide system
- All routes and stops with a single ticket
- Lunch, drinks and other services
- Pick up and drop off service
Know Before You Book
- Audio guide available in 15 languages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop on and hop off at any bus stop
- You can begin your tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops by showing your printed or E-voucher
- City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 am to 07.00 pm on Winter and from 09.00 am to 08.00 pm on Summer
Location & Meeting Points