Product Code: TTBTHH1D-V
Designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Bath is home to some of the finest architectural buildings in Europe such as The Royal Crescent, The Circus, Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey, and one of the UK’s leading attractions, The Roman Bath’s.
Two different routes have been specially designed to immerse you into Bath's unique charm; the City Tour takes you to all major tourist attractions and is the perfect way to discover Bath city centre. Step off the bus to visit the Roman Baths, the Abbey, the Theatre Royal Bath or simply enjoy an original and delicious Bath Bun at Sally Lunn’s, one of the oldest houses in the city. Don't miss the opportunity to stop at Pulteney bridge a great example of Bath's Georgian architecture and one of the most instragramable spots in the city.
Once you have covered the city centre, jump on The Skyline Tour to explore the other side of the river Avon and the amazing views of the city from its outskirts! We will take you past Prior Park Landscape Gardens, The University of Bath and the American Museum.
Tune in to our multi-lingual audio commentary to learn all about Bath’s rich history.
- See Bath's top landmarks
- Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from the booking date
- Explore Bath at your own pace
- Key facts about Bath through audio guide
- Stunning views and photo opportunities
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Tickets valid for up tp 12 months
- 1 Day Hop on hop off ticket
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour operates between 10:00 to 17:00 everyday
Know Before You Go
- You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops
- Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
Bath Abbey, Orange Grove, Bath