Product Code: UGTNY3-F
Experience awesome New York City sites at night, as you hop aboard our comfortable tour bus for a comprehensive, fully-guided bus tour of NYC at night. Your tour guide will accompany you and will get off with you at each stop, helping you see a different side of New York City.
This 4.5-hour guided night bus tour includes stops at the High Line Park, Pier 17, Little Island on Hudson River, Grand Central Station, Hudson Yards, Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport, and Times Square! The tour starts at 5:30 pm in the Times Square area on 7th Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets (in the middle of the block), and ends at 10 pm at the same location.
We leave our starting/ending location in Times Square and go to our first stop - one of the most fascinating attractions in New York City - the High Line Park. The stop includes a 15-minute walk on the elevated, linear park that was originally a railway dating back to the industrial days of the west side of Manhattan.
We continue our guided walk to NYC's newest outdoor space - Little Island - a 2.4-acre public park on the Hudson River.
Off to Pier 17 at the historic South Street Seaport for magnificent views of the Downtown Brooklyn skyline and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge at night!
Our next stop is Grand Central Terminal for a quick indoor tour of this iconic NYC landmark and the views of the Chrysler Building and NYC's newest skyscraper - One Vanderbilt!
Our last stop is NYC's newest and trendiest neighborhood - Hudson Yards and the city's new landmark - gigantic spiral staircase - Vessel.
If you purchased optional Edge Observation Deck* tickets - you will get a chance to experience the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere with 360° views of New York City, a thrilling glass floor experience, a champagne bar, and more! Please note that the Edge Observation Deck tickets are non-refundable, timed, and valid only on the night of the tour.
- Experience awesome New York City sites at night
- Visit Hudson Yards and the city's new landmark - gigantic spiral staircase - Vessel
- Stops at High Line Park, Pier 17, Little Island on Hudson River, Grand Central Station, Hudson Yards, Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport & Times Squ
- Visit Edge Observation Deck
- See iconic NYC landmark and the views of the Chrysler Building and NYC's newest skyscraper - One Vanderbilt
- Choose Open-top or Close-top Bus tour
- Experience tour guide
- Stops along the famous sights of New York
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Our vehicles are not equipped with lifts, ramps, or other ADA-compliant features
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- If you purchased Edge Observatory tickets - Hudson Yards is the last stop on your tour
Location & Meeting Points