Product Code: CPWT-F
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Central Park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails along with amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings. Discover the best things Central Park has to offer with our licensed NYC tour guide. This walking tour is leisurely and open to all!
This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions of Central Park while our guides provide in-depth narration of the park and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing a single sight.
- Pass by the popular statue of Balto, the canine hero
- Take in the skyline views on the 15 acres of Sheep Meadow
- Stop for a sing-a-long at Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon Memorial
- Stroll along the shade of the American Elm Trees on Literary Walk
- Visit the Bethesda Fountain and Terrace for a lakeside view of the classic Central Park rowboats
- Walking tour with licensed Tour Guide
- Map of New York City
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Dress for the weather and don’t forget your camera
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time as tours leave promptly at their schedule
This product is unavailable for booking.
Location & Meeting Points