Product Code: 208CL-V
As the sun descends on London around Christmas time, the city bursts into life with twinkling festive light displays. Iconic landmarks and shop windows are adorned in glittering lights and streets are lined with sparkling festive joy, as twinkling fairy lights cover the city. An open-top bus tour led by an expert guide is the best way to see the cream of the city’s festive light displays.
See London’s famous landmarks twinkling for Christmas and see the skyline shine against the dark wintery sky. See Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Marble Arch, the modern beauty of the London Eye, Tower Bridge, and the world-famous Christmas lights and extravagant window displays on busy Regent Street.
An expert guide regales you with facts and stories about the city as you pass historical buildings and drive along old streets, teeming with history. Take photos along the way or just sit back and enjoy the sights; it’s the best way to see the city at its dazzling best.
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Regent Street
- See the capital dazzle and glitter for Christmas
- A tour of London’s fantastic Christmas lights
- See Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The London Eye and Big Ben
- Tour of London Christmas lights
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before You Book
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour
- Downstairs seating is also available if preferred
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis
- Please select the time of departure from the Activity Options panel
Know Before You Go
- You can join the tour from any of our stops
- Audio Guides in English, Spanish, German, France, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Mandarin
Location & Meeting Points
London Eye, Belvedere Road