Product Code: 208CL-V
As the sun sets on London around Christmas time, the city comes alive with sparkling festive light displays. Iconic landmarks and store windows are decked out in glittering lights, and streets are lined with trees strung with lights. The Open Top Bus Christmas Lights London tour offers a unique way to see the best of London's holiday lights on an open-top bus.
The sights this tour covers are- Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Marble Arch, the modern beauty of the London Eye, and the world-famous Christmas lights and exuberant window displays on busy Regent Street.
A live guide will amaze you with the most fascinating stories about the city as you enjoy the views of historical buildings. See London in all its holiday glory on a festive tour by night. Take photos of the twinkling lights and iconic landmarks, or just sit back and enjoy the view. It's the best way to see the city at its most dazzling.
This tour starts and finishes at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop, London SE1 7NA.
- Cancel your reservation upto 24 hours before departure for a full refund
- A friendly live guide takes you through the soul of the city
- See Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The London Eye and Big Ben
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Oxford Street* and Regent Street
- See the capital dazzle and glitter for Christmas
- Live English speaking tour guide
- Upper deck seating unless you have selected a lower deck ticket
- Tour of London's Christmas lights - 90 minute tour
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to and from the start point
Know Before You Book
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour
- Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis
- Food and drinks are not permitted on the bus, other than bottled water
- Children aged 0 - 4 years travel free of charge but will not occupy a seat
- If you book a lower deck ticket, you won't be able to sit on the upper deck
Know Before You Go
- There are no toilet facilities onboard the buses
- Traffic can be heavy in London around Christmas time
- As this is a winter tour, please ensure that you are suitably dressed
Location & Meeting Points
5b ,Belvedere Road,