Product Code: CTPGSF-F
We will start the tour in Park Güell. This park has more than a hundred years of history and its main architectural feature is based on art nouveau. This art form recovers previous construction techniques such as the Catalan vault while taking an interest in the expressive potential of iron.
Next, we will continue with the tour of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, where you will enjoy the facades and interior of the basilica. You will acquire essential knowledge that only your guide can give about the symbolism that La Sagrada Familia represents as an expression of faith and Christian ideology through stone construction.
Keep in mind that from November the tour is carried out in the reverse direction, starting first with the visit to Sagrada Familia and then to Park Güell.
- Admire the views of Barcelona from the hill of Park Güell
- Enjoy the Art Nouveau
- Get to know the arquitecture of Gaudí
- Learn about the history of the church
- Bilingual guide (simultaneous in English and Spanish)
- Access to Park Güell
- Tickets to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Transportation from Sagrada Familia to the Park Güell
- Transportation from Park Güell to the city center
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
401 ,Carrer de Mallorca,