Product Code: 940-V
Set off on a full day excursion to explore the lovely town of Windsor from London. The day trip to Windsor starts by boarding a train from Paddington Station. You can look forward to exploring the 900 years old 11th-century Windsor Castle, which is the royal residence of the KIng of England.
During your visit to the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, you will get the chance to learn about the lives of the modern Royal Family, and get detailed information on British imperial history. The Windsor Castle day trip from London will give you the chance to see some of the most majestic Baroque State Apartments in England as well as peek into the Grand Reception room which is the stage for official visits by Heads of State and mega events.
You can also look forward to visiting the St George’s Chapel, which is the final resting place of royals like Henry VIII, Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother. The Windsor Castle tour includes an audio guide and you will have about two hours to tour the palace and complex on your own. The tour ends with a return to London by train at night.
- A day trip by rail to the gorgeous Windsor
- Enjoy a visit to the magnificent Windsor Castle
- Standard Return Train Tickets
- Standard class return train tickets to Windsor
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Please ensure your contact number and email address when booking, so we can notify in case of change
- The train times are subject to change, depending on availability on the train services
Know Before You Go
- You must change trains at Slough
- Trains return to London every 20-30 minutes until approximately 10 pm
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points