Product Code: 25-V
On your day trip to Windsor Castle, you will explore the 900 years old, 11th-century Windsor Castle, which is the royal residence of the Queen of England. During your visit to the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, you will get the chance to learn about the lives of the modern Royal Family, and get detailed information on British imperial history.
The Windsor Castle day trip from London will give you the chance to see some of the most majestic Baroque State Apartments in England as well as peek into the Grand Reception room which is the stage for official visits by Heads of State and mega events. Next on the agenda is the day trip to Stonehenge, located in Salisbury.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is possibly the most well-recognised prehistoric structure in the world. You will discover the mystique of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle, and wonder about it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground. Observe the unusual construction of the stone circles and get transported back in time.
At the Stonehenge site, you also have the opportunity to spend time at the Visitors Center and exhibition, where you can find almost three hundred exhibits of archaeological value. The Windsor Castle and Stonehenge tour ends here.
- Extended visit to the Queen's favourite royal residency Windsor Castle
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Extended access to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge!
- Explore the State Apartments
- Walking tour of Windsor
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only)
- Admission to the attractions, unless selected
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
Know Before You Go
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
Location & Meeting Points
Windsor Castle and Stoenehenge