Product Code: GHOST1
Enjoy a theatrical sightseeing tour of Edinburgh on board the 75-minute Ghost Bus, a beautifully refurbished vintage double-decker, painted in traditional midnight black.
Your creepy conductor will tell you about Edinburgh’s grave robbers, plague victims, and the ghosts that reside in the most haunted city in Europe. Explore the city's gruesome past, while admiring the its most famous monuments, including Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, Greyfriar's Kirk, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile.
As you traverse the Old Town and New Town, visit the sites of murders, tortures and executions. Hear about the infamous Burke and Hare, and the hundreds of women who were drowned or burned as witches.
The bus, which belonged to the Necropolis Bus Company, boasts decorative features that include atmospheric lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire, and only one bus survived. Will you?
- Ride the midnight black Ghost Bus and learn about the legend of Burke and Hare
- Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing show through Edinburgh
- Explore city sights, where the restless spirits still wander
- Get spooked, learning about the most haunted city in Europe
- Professional driver
Know Before You Book
- The buses are classic 1960s Routemasters which are unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for young children aged 1 to 5 but can be allowed on board at parents’ risk
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult
Know Before You Go
- We take no responsibility for items left on the bus
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Personal items are carried at the owners risk and we take no responsibility for items damaged/ lost
Location & Meeting Points