Product Code: CB4-V
Explore the capital of Scotland on a 2 day trip to Edinburgh from London. On the first day of your tour, you will journey from London’s King’s Cross Station to Edinburgh in the morning. After reaching your destination, you can look forward to exploring the city by Open Top Bus Tour.
Seated comfortably in the bus, you will see all the main landmarks, most of which are concentrated in the historic heart of the city, the Royal Mile. Among the top sights in Edinburgh are the Palace of Holyroodhouse, official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen in the Scottish capital, The National Museum of Scotland, which houses over 20,000 unique artefacts and Arthur’s Seat, an ancient volcano with 360-degree views of Edinburgh and the Lothians. The most well-recognized attraction is Edinburgh Castle, which houses the Scottish Crown Jewels.
The Edinburgh tour from London includes entry to the historic Edinburgh Castle. Check into your accommodation in a 3* hotel in Central Edinburgh and enjoy the evening in the city. On the next day, you will have the choice to see more sights according to your preference.
It is a good idea to taste traditional haggis for lunch during the Edinburgh overnight tour before returning to London.
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Accommodation at a Centrally Located 3* Hotel
- Visit Edinburgh Castle
- Reserved seats on Trains to/from Edinburgh
- Accommodation at a centrally located 3* hotel
- Admissions to Edinburgh Castle
- Reserved seats on East Coast Trains
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drinks
Know Before You Book
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without eticket you cannot travel
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together
Location & Meeting Points