Product Code: UTGEU01-F
Choose a morning start time when it is less crowded, and then meet your guide to start your journey in Paris at the Eiffel Tower. You will hear tales as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won over the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon.
After you pass the 2 security controls, you will head straight up to the second floor or summit (depending of the option that you book) by elevator while enjoying anecdotes and tales of history about the Paris landmarks below your feet. You will also walk around the viewing gallery and soak up sights of Champs de Mars and Montparnasse Tower.
Your next experience is a river cruise a with a flexible start time. Hop aboard your sightseeing boat at the water’s edge, and relax out on deck or in the lower saloon as you cruise along the famous river. Cutting through the city, the Seine takes in some glamorous sights and its Paris riverbanks have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status.
Listen to entertaining commentary as you cruise and gaze out at sights such as the Louvre, an iconic building that’s home to some of the world’s most celebrated artwork. Have your camera poised to capture photos of Notre Dame— a UNESCO World Heritage site — and marvel at the attention-grabbing façade of La Conciergerie. The former royal palace and prison once housed some of the country’s most important political prisoners such as Marie Antoinette and Napoleon III.
After an hour on the water, cruise back to the start point where your tour finishes.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower and head straight up to the second floor or the summit
- Cruise along the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine and admire the Louvre, Notre Dame and more
- Explore the Eiffel Tower viewing gallery with a host and learn about the beloved Paris monument
- Staff escort (host) to skip the line entrance
- Admission to all 2 levels of the Eiffel Tower (Second Floor Ticket)
- Admission to all 3 levels of the Eiffel Tower (Summit Access ONLY)
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Eiffel Tower
- Seine cruise ticket
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket
- Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show
Location & Meeting Points