Product Code: EGCSAFH-F
Explore Amsterdam, its famous landmarks, culture, and rich trading history while relaxing on a covered and heated classic river boat.
On our 60 min. evening cruise you will explore Amsterdam, its famous landmarks, culture, and rich trading history whilst relaxing on our beautiful classic river boat.
At night all the bridges light up in the city so it will feel like sailing through a fairytale. This luxury Amsterdam evening cruise is a great (and way more romantic) alternative to the packed tourist canal boats.
Departing from the Anne Frank House, set off to the Amstel River, passing numerous monuments and highlights such as the Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and the Golden bend, known for its impressive buildings. Our skippers are true locals and will tell you all about their beloved city’s rich history, giving you nice to know facts and letting you in on some of the hidden gems.
The cruise will be done with a small group of people, so expect an interactive tour, with enough space for questions and any needed recommendations for your further stay in Amsterdam
- Experience the feel like sailing through a fairytale
- Explore Amsterdam, its famous landmarks, culture, and rich trading history
- Tour Guide
- Canal Cruise
- Drinks on purchase
Know Before You Book
- Do not forget to go to the bathroom before arrival. There is no toilet on board
- You can find our stewards in the bright orange jackets
- No bachelor/birthday party groups allowed on this cruise
- Please dress warm, it is colder on the canals
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Location & Meeting Points
263 ,Prinsengracht ,Amsterdam-Centrum,