Product Code: BCNFCBAR
Home to FC Barcelona, this visit will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Visit the interactive museum and audiovisuals and learn about the values that make Barça “More than a club”. Step into the press room, the visitors’ changing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch. Visit of the Museum, renovated in 2010.
Enjoy its large interactive walls, the trophy showcases and the wide collection of objects revealing the history of FC Barcelona. Learn about the careers of some of the most important players for the club; from Kubala, Cruyff and Maradona to Guardiola and Messi.
Enter the television studio, the press box and the mixed zone, where Messi himself reflects on the results of the matches. Access the Stadium grandstand and enjoy the panoramic views. Take pictures of this amazing pitch before continuing to the second floor of the Museum. Visit the Multimedia space. At the end of your visit you will be able to stay in the stadium and the museum for as long as you wish.
- Discover the true essence of the FC Barcelona
- Explore all the different parts the museum, the press room, the stand, the field, the changing room, the mixed zone and the Players Tunnel
- Understand the values that make Barça “More than a club”
- Visit the museum and learn about the history of the club
- Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true Barça player!
- Admission to the FC Barcelona Museum
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Local guide
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Special schedule – La Liga or Spanish Cup game days: the tour will be closed all day
- Special schedule – Champions League game days: the tour will be closed all day
Location & Meeting Points
FC Barcelona Museum
s/n ,Carrer d'Arístides Maillol,